Welcome to Azou - North African Restaurant
Azou offers the very best in Moroccan, Algerian & Tunisian cuisine, which will appeal to all the senses. Our menu reflects the huge variety of dishes from North Africa - from delicious salads, kemia (mezze) & pastries to couscous and tajines (meat, fish & vegetarian). Choose from classic dishes, or Azou's own, which incorporate Mediterranean and contemporary influences. The focus is on well-sourced and freshly cooked ingredients.
At Azou you will be welcomed and served by friendly and efficient staff, in an atmosphere that is comfortable and relaxed. A mixture of traditional low rise and conventional seating, North African crafts and tent-like drapes, give Azou a traditional feel, while the fragrant aromas, dusky lighting and North African music create at atmospheric dining environment away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- 'RAMSAY'S BEST RESTAURANT 2010' WINNER OF NORTH AFRICAN RESTAURANT AND SEMI FINALIST IN ALL CATEGORIES
- MICHELIN BIB GOURMAND 2012, 2013, 2014
- Nominated for EVENING STANDARD / CARLTON TV RESTAURANT AWARD
- L.B. HAMMERSMITH & FULHAM CHEF OF THE YEAR FINALIST 2006, 2007 & 2008
- SHORTLISTED FOR LONDON LIFESTYLE AWARDS, 2012